[Ubuntu-Classroom] A class session on the Tunisian LoCo Classrrom channel

MaWaLe mawale at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 3 09:11:43 GMT 2010

Hi folks
we are proud to announce that we planned to have a class session this sunday
(05-12-2010) at 20h UTC on our classroom channel on Freenode
The theme of the session  will be : The Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
the speaker : Imed Chihi (more details about the speaker

The mainly used language will be french.

We'll be honored to have you with us for this session.

More detail about this session will be soon published on our WiKi classroom
pages, by the way, you can visit the FB event