[Ubuntu-Classroom] Ubuntu User Days Prep Meeting

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 24 21:10:32 BST 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Chris Johnston
<chrisjohnston at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Its time again to begin planning the next Ubuntu User Day! We are going
> to hold our first meeting on Tuesday, April 27 at 2300 UTC [1] in
> #ubuntu-classroom-backstage on freenode. All are welcome to attend to
> help make this Ubuntu User Day better than the last.

Thanks for planning this, Chris! Do we have an agenda up somewhere?

Off the top of my head I'm thinking we want to discuss:

Are we doing 24 hours worth of sessions?

Will any of the sessions repeat themselves? (we discussed this some
previously and feelings were somewhat mixed since session logs exist)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com