[Ubuntu-Classroom] Sessions on #ubuntu-classroom

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 2 19:59:25 BST 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 2:14 PM, Nathan Handler <nhandler at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Are you also going to keep the Fridge Calendar [1] updated? Or do you
> want us to take care of that?

It would be great if you guys could handle that. We'll handle keeping
the main Classroom wiki up to date so we can keep track of conflicts
if they show up.

> A timetable has been put up [2] for the upcoming Open Week. It does
> not look like we will have any conflicts. However, we will have a
> conflict on the fourth Thursday of every month due to the Packaging
> Training sessions [3].

I just discussed this with jcastro and he said he'd follow up with
dholbach to move the one session that currently conflicts. We'll make
sure the schedule is otherwise clear that week. Thanks!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com