[Ubuntu-Classroom] Sessions on #ubuntu-classroom

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 2 01:12:31 BST 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 5:11 PM, bodhi zazen <bodhi.zazen at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I would like to commit to bi-weekly sessions on #ubuntu-classroom
>
> Thursdays 00:00 UTC
>
> Topics will vary with interest of attendees
>
> Days
> April 2
> April 16
> April 30
>
> and on as long as there is interest.

Thanks Bodhi, this sounds great. I'll go ahead and update the wiki and
#ubuntu-classroom topic as the classes are planned.

The only conflicts I forsee are the Developer and Open weeks that we
have a few times a year, but we'll just work around them :)

Everyone else - want to request a topic? There is a page over on the
Beginners Team wiki for proposing classes - don't be shy!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/FocusGroups/Education/Proposals

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com