[Ubuntu-Classroom] Training Team Mentoring sessions Wednesdays @ 20:00 UTC, #ubuntu-training

Belinda Lopez belinda.lopez at canonical.com
Fri Nov 14 03:07:31 GMT 2008

We are trying to hold them every Wednesday until the Desktop course is
updated; Dec. 15.  And then we will start them up again after the first
of the year.  I'm still very much some of the tools myself but at least
I've found a few folks to whom I can ask the questions. :-)

We are also trying to have some sessions in the evening timeslots for US
contributors.  Once I have a better handle on the process I'll be happy
to lead a few evening sessions.

thanks,

Belinda

--