[Ubuntu-Classroom] Training Team Mentoring sessions Wednesdays @ 20:00 UTC, #ubuntu-training

Belinda Lopez belinda.lopez at canonical.com
Wed Nov 12 02:44:49 GMT 2008

Just a quick reminder that there will be a mentoring session in
#ubuntu-training on creating patches to help update the Ubuntu Desktop
Course.  The process we are using is very similar to what the Doc Team
uses so if you've ever wanted to learn how to contribute, now is your

We are also still looking for a few folks to help review the existing
course and add to the list of suggested updates - chapter 8 is now up
for adoption and I can't believe no wants to work on the short game
chapter - 5.

I've been asked if we might also be able to have some sessions in the
evening USA hours and as soon as I learn enough to teach others I will
try to schedule those.

Hope to see you all there!