tomorrows meeting

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 22 22:17:32 GMT 2008

On 3/22/08, Christer Edwards <christer.edwards at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I won't be able to make the meeting tomorrow.  I'm teaching a class next
>  week in Dallas and the meeting is just during my flight.  I think we
>  have a decent agenda, so there should be plenty to discuss for those
>  attending.  I'll catch up via the logs.

I'm wondering if we want to postpone this meeting altogether. Tomorrow
is Easter, which is a major holiday in the US (Christian or not, the
bunnies, chocolate and family get-together element is big), so I'm not
sure how much of a turnout we're going to have.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com