follow-up

seth at dudenhofer.net seth at dudenhofer.net
Sat Jun 21 01:32:43 BST 2008

Quoting Elizabeth Bevilacqua <lyz at ubuntu.com>:

> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Christer Edwards
> <christer.edwards at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> Do we have any more ideas for slogans?
>> Do we have any progress on a logo? (Do we know any logo people?)
>
> A logo with our approved slogan is now up on the wiki:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Classroom?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=ubuntu_classroom_logo.png
>
> Thanks to Seth (did you do the initial draft too? I forget..) for
> helping us get this far, I just made it buttony and added it to the
> wiki.
>
> --
> Elizabeth Bevilacqua
> http://www.princessleia.com

Cool to see some of my work posted. Do we need anything sent to the
Fridge and/or UWN for the upcoming sessions?

I wonder if some of you with "published" blogs could add the logo to
your blog to help drum up some more support. I suppose I need to work
on getting my blog published as well....

Nice to see the group come back to life again.