[Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "Classroom" by Madeddie

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 20 20:19:16 BST 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Trevor Sharpe <tsharpe at xmission.com> wrote:
> The following changes have been committed to the wiki. We have a
> presentation. I also have updated the banner for this upcoming
> presentation.

Thanks Trevor!

In IRC I've been doing some coordinating with the MOTU folks to start
forwarding their announcements to the list, so we can work around
their classes schedule. If they don't update the wiki (they did this
time around) I'll do it when we receive the announcement from James.

> What is the word on Ubuntu Women? Can we get two on the calendar?

I went ahead and added a basic class about how to get women involved
for early July. I'll be nudging Ubuntu-Women once I have a task list
defined.

...Task list. Hopefully I'll get to that tonight. Thus far we've had
rather nebulous "roles" that exist, but I think we're at a point where
we can be more concrete with "we need $person to do $foo"

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com