Where are we stuck?

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 10 19:07:00 BST 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-09 at 22:56 -0400, Elizabeth Bevilacqua wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Now that the craziness has died down from the Hardy release I'm hoping
> we can get back on track with this project. Where are people with
> their assigned tasks? Anyone stuck? What needs to be done now?
>
> Anyone up for a meeting sometime this week to discuss?
My issue is that a few hours after our first meeting my wife and I had a
baby.  That makes my weekend schedule pretty difficult, and other times
I'm on the road for work so one week to the next I may not know if I'm
PDT or EDT.. which makes planning schedules difficult.

Still trying to figure out a schedule solution..

Christer