Still want the classes ~ and if possible, to help out.

genes rypedgenes at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 05:04:29 GMT 2008

Hi All,
With limited time--I've checked in on classes done--Thank you!
And as time permits I'll continue to attend and/or catch-up on the classes as they are are big help to me and new users.
I'd also like to help out in any other way permitted or where there be the need.
I've advised all new users I've introduced Ubuntu too, to visit the classroom wiki pages often and they always ask for more!...also compliments to the instructors.
Thanks again,
Will check back--also feel free to drop a note...

Stanz

@ Launchpad
@ The Wiki