Accepted mysql-dfsg-4.1 4.1.12-1 (source)
Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync
katie at jackass.ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 16 12:21:32 CDT 2005
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:10:12 +0100
Binary: mysql-client-4.1, libmysqlclient14-dev, libmysqlclient14, mysql-common-4.1, mysql-server-4.1
Maintainer: Christian Hammers <ch at debian.org>
Changed-By: Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <katie at jackass.ubuntu.com>
Closes: 308353 308691 308966 310197 310263 310296 310526
mysql-dfsg-4.1 (4.1.12-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Christian Hammers:
- New upstream release.
- Disabled BerkeleyDB finally. It has been obsoleted by InnoDB.
* Sean Finney:
- Updated French translation from Christian Perrier (Closes: #310526).
- Updated Japanese translation from Hideki Yamane (Closes: #310263).
- Updated Russian translation from Yuriy Talakan (Closes: #310197).
mysql-dfsg-4.1 (4.1.11a-4) unstable; urgency=high
* Fixed FTBFS problem which was caused due to the fact that last uploads
BerkeleyDB patch was tried to applied on all architectures and not only
on those where BerkeleyDB is actually beeing built. Closes: #310296
mysql-dfsg-4.1 (4.1.11a-3) unstable; urgency=high
* Added patch from Piotr Roszatycki to compile the bundled db3 library
that is needed for the BerkeleyDB support with versioned symbols so
that mysqld no longer crashes when it gets linked together with the
Debian db3 version which happens when e.g. using libnss-db.
mysql-dfsg-4.1 (4.1.11a-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Okay, the hackery with /var/lib/dpkg/info/mysql-server.list will not
stand and is removed from the preinst of mysql-server.
* New workaround for the symlink problem that does not involve mucking
with dpkg's file lists is storing the symlinks in a temporary location
As this sometimes fails since apt-get does not always call new.preinst
before old.postrm, some remarks were added to README.Debian and the
Debconf installation notes to minimize the inconvinience this causes.
mysql-dfsg-4.1 (4.1.11a-1) unstable; urgency=high
* Added the "a" to the version number to be able to upload a new
.orig.tar.gz file which now has the non-free Docs/ directory removed
as this has been forgotten in the 4.1.11 release (thanks to Goeran
Weinholt). Closes: #308691
* The Woody package listed /var/lib/mysql and /var/log/mysql in its
/var/lib/dpkg/info/mysql-server.list. These directories are often
replaced by symlinks to data partitions which triggers a dpkg bug
that causes these symlinks to be removed on upgrades. The new preinst
prevents this by removing the two lines from the .list file
(thanks to Andreas Barth and Jamin W. Collins). See dpkg bug #287978.
* Updated French Debconf translation (thanks to Christian Perrier).
00c2cc149bcdf63074e4c1bb10136876 1014 misc optional mysql-dfsg-4.1_4.1.12-1.dsc
c7b83a19bd8a4f42d5d64c239d05121f 15921909 misc optional mysql-dfsg-4.1_4.1.12.orig.tar.gz
d2d8506fa00d540d7ce656cfbcafc10b 160226 misc optional mysql-dfsg-4.1_4.1.12-1.diff.gz
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.5 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the ubuntu-changes-auto