[Ubuntu-ch] My next trip to Switzerland

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 17 23:47:32 UTC 2012

Heya,

Some of you know that although I'm still listed at quite a few places
related to the Ubuntu swiss team, I've been living in Canada for more
than 3 years now.

I usually travel back to Switzerland for a few months a year as my
work at Canonical allows me to work from pretty much anywhere.

This year, I'll be around between the 7th to the 29th of April to be
in Europe for the Ubuntu 12.04 release as my usual US eastern timezone
doesn't work great when you have to attend the release sprint meetings
that are full of Europeans :)

So I'll be around for these 3 weeks, mostly working on the release and
actually releasing Ubuntu and Edubuntu on the 26th.

I haven't made up my mind on the 28th on whether I'll be attending
Ubucon or not, the biggest problem being the location and the fact
that I'll be flying back to Canada from Geneva the day after :)

So if anyone living around Neuchatel or driving through that area is
going to Ubucon12, coming back the same day and can give me a lift,
I'll probably attend.

I'm also happy to give a talk there on anything related to Ubuntu.
I'm one of the two Edubuntu project leaders, Ubuntu Core Developer,
member of the Ubuntu Technical Board and involved with the Ubuntu
release team, so just find a topic and I'll be happy to talk about it ;)

Please note that I'm fluent French and English speaker, my German
doesn't go much further than ordering some food and a beer (yeah, that
little after 10 years of "learning" it at school ...) :)

Cheers

- --
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer