[Ubuntu-ch] I'm back! (back in... orange?)

Christopher Glass tribaal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:51:27 UTC 2012

Heya,

I would love to, but unfortunately I will not be in Switzerland on the
28th of April (it's my birthday - my wife takes me away to a secret
location) :(

There used to be monthly IRC meetings on #ubuntu-ch - do they still
happen? What is the schedule?

Also, this ubucon.ch link seems to be pretty Swiss-German specific.
This is generally why we favored more central locations in the past.
Talks used to be in English, will that be the case as well?

Nice to see there is still some activity on there :)

Cheers,

- Chris / Tribaal