[Ubuntu-ch] start of ubuntu release party?

Marcus Moeller marcus.moeller at gmx.ch
Tue Apr 24 08:35:36 UTC 2012

Hi Christoph.

> I was just thinking about joining the ubuntu release party in
> Winterthur. When is the start of the party? 17.30 or 20.00? The
> program[0] is somewhat unclear on this point...

Yes, I agree and will try to make it clearer.

When the event is over (which will be about 19.00) the ppl who want
attend at the release party will move over to the restaurant Talgarten,
so they will arrive between 19.15 and 19.30.

But the official start is at 20.00, so if you only want to come to the
party, it's always safe to arrive at 20.00.

Greets
Marcus