[Ubuntu-ch] Ubuntu 11.04 media

Thon ac d thon_ac_d at citycable.ch
Mon Sep 5 20:31:40 UTC 2011

Hi again,
Well, I ask around, 200 or 300 will be great. Do you have stickers,
flyers, etc. too?
The shipping address will be communicate on PM.
THX already
E. Germond
PS Here follows some of the Fêtons Linux facts. (I didn't precise that
the conferences and workshops will be in french)

Translation of the Cedric Briner mail:
/Hi everybody,
Are you already know? But Fêtons Linux (Celebrate Linux) opening in
again this year for his second edition. It will be the Friday, 7th of
October between 2 and 9 PM. Write it down now! ... Yeah now, or you
might forget./
Discovery of Linux and Free Software. Post Tenebras Lab will demonstrate
open hardware like Arduino and 3D printers. Ubuntu Install party, let's
talk bout free software, and other activities. There also will be
conferences and workshop like command Line, wikipedia, Unity and the
special conference about Net Neutrality by Benjamin Bayart.
Check out for more on www.fetons-linux.ch.