[Ubuntu-ch] regional contact cleanup

Marcus Moeller marcus.moeller at gmx.ch
Thu Oct 6 12:44:56 UTC 2011

Dear Ubuntu Contributor.

The Swiss Ubuntu LoCo team would like to do some cleanup on the regional
contact list:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/RegionalContacts

Therefore I need to know if you are still willed to act as contact person.

I have added a Status 2011 column to the table on the wiki page. If you
are still active in contributing to the Ubuntu community, please fill in
Active. If you are on hold, but perhaps want to contribute again, next
year, fill in Inactive.

Please do this until 20111020.

If your status is still unknown afterwards, you will be removed from the
list.

This process will be repeated in autumn next year, as then the status
will be reset to unknown again.

Please also make sure, that you also have subscribed to the ubuntu-ch
Mailinglist: