[Ubuntu-ch] Swiss Loco Team / ubunteros.ch meeting

Marcus Moeller marcus.moeller at gmx.ch
Wed May 25 07:55:38 UTC 2011

Hi all.

> we are planning to organize a (real life) meeting of the Loco Team and
> ubunteros.ch. The meeting will very likely happen in Zurich. If you are
> interested in taking part, please first let us know which day of the
> week fits best:
>
> http://www.doodle.com/iesetacxipdmqsp8
>
> This is necessary for resource planning.

It's getting more concrete, now. We are planning to meet once a month at
the Stampfenbachstrasse 69, Zurich, room F11/F12

Here is a map:

http://wiki.fsfe.org/groups/Zurich?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=Stampfenbachstrasse_69.png

and a picture of the entrance:
http://www.ubunteros.ch/i/attachments/1/1305882215468435_large.png

In general, meetings are sheduled for every 1st Thursday of a month.

This June, the first Thursday is holiday, so the we meet on 9th of June,
18.00 - 21.00.

You are all invited to take part.

I am going to add the events to the official LoCo calender (which is
also included at freietermine.ch).

Greetings
Marcus