[Ubuntu-ch] Fwd: Re: Legal Status questions

BRINER Cédric briner at infomaniak.ch
Fri Mar 25 18:23:19 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

let me introduce myself. I'm an System Engineer working at the Geneva
University. I mainly work in the *nix team (ubuntu & solaris)

I've set up an event in Geneva last year named "Fêtons Linux" (we
celebrate linux). They was about 800 to 1'000 people during during the
event which started at 14h and finished at 21h

> - we might decide to organize a larger event 'open for the public'
> (Release Party, other) in autumn 2011 which would demand sufficient base
> and clear responsibilities.
I'm currently re-launching this event. So if people want to join, or if
you want to give us money :P.

Freely

cED