[Ubuntu-ch] Global Jam

Marcus Moeller marcus.moeller at gmx.ch
Fri Mar 11 08:03:51 UTC 2011

Dear Tormod.

>> in Kuerze finden ja weiltweit die sogenannten Global Jams zu verschiedenen
>> Themen Rund um ubuntu statt:
>>
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam
>>
>> Haette jemand Lust so etwas in der Schweiz mitzuorganisieren?
>>
>> Raeumlichkeiten gaebe es an der ETH sicherlich.
>>

> Hi,
> I am interested in participating, however I see our wiki page only
> mentions Friday, and I would only be able to join late (or not at all)
> because of work and travel. Saturday or Sunday would be much better
> for me. I could help out with guidance or short demos/talks on bug
> reporting, debugging and bug fixing, Debian/Ubuntu packaging, whatever
> is of interest.

It's quite hard to get rooms at the ETH on weekend, but I would be glad
to see you on Friday afternoon.

I am planning to split the Jam into (at least) two stages, first a
general information about Unity, describing the new features to those
who do not already know them, followed by a bug squashing jam on Unity
2d/3d.

Greets
Marcus