[Ubuntu-ch] Global Jam

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 22:23:01 UTC 2011

2011/3/9 Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Guten Morgen allerseits,
>
> in Kuerze finden ja weiltweit die sogenannten Global Jams zu verschiedenen
> Themen Rund um ubuntu statt:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam
>
> Haette jemand Lust so etwas in der Schweiz mitzuorganisieren?
>
> Raeumlichkeiten gaebe es an der ETH sicherlich.

Hi,
I am interested in participating, however I see our wiki page only
mentions Friday, and I would only be able to join late (or not at all)
because of work and travel. Saturday or Sunday would be much better
for me. I could help out with guidance or short demos/talks on bug
reporting, debugging and bug fixing, Debian/Ubuntu packaging, whatever
is of interest.

Cheers,
Tormod

PS. For those who haven't followed the links: The global jam is 1-3 April.