[Ubuntu-ch] opensource.ch (was Re: Global Jam)

Robert von Burg eitch at eitchnet.ch
Thu Mar 10 14:02:03 UTC 2011

Hi

On Thu, 2011-03-10 at 14:57 +0100, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Hi again,
> >> Matthias agreed to put a link on the page but he asked for a logo. I
> >> took the chance and created a little one which can be found here:
> >>
> >> http://marcusmoeller.ch/share/ubuntu-ch.png
> Here is a variant with a swiss cross:
>
> http://www.marcusmoeller.ch/share/ubuntu-ch_cross.png

I personally find the one with the swiss map nicer, as the swiss cross
can be confusing for people not knowing Switzerland's flag.

But then again, the swiss map might be more of a problem when it comes
to printing, as it needs far more detail to look good. Depending on how
you look at the small version of the swiss map logo, one can mistake it
for a buffalo =))

Kind regards
--
Robert von Burg <eitch at eitchnet.ch>
dipl. Informatiker in Softwareentwicklung HF / pBac-Eng ODEC

http://eitchnet.ch
http://gsinet.ch