[Ubuntu-ch] opensource.ch (was Re: Global Jam)

Hassan El Jacifi waver at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 10 13:21:54 UTC 2011

Hello Marcus,

Le -10. 01. 37 20:59, Marcus Moeller a écrit :

> Matthias agreed to put a link on the page but he asked for a logo. I
> took the chance and created a little one which can be found here:
>
> http://marcusmoeller.ch/share/ubuntu-ch.png
> source: http://marcusmoeller.ch/share/ubuntu-ch.svg

Your artwork look fine. Find some artwork done by our community at [1].

Please add also your work to our Artwork page [1].

> If everyone is fine with it, I would like to send it to Matthias for
> inclusion on opensource.ch

Yes, we'll wait for other members to decide which logo we can use (give
a deadline). If you don't have any answer, you can choose which one to send

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/Artwork

Best regards,

--
Hassan El Jacifi