[Ubuntu-ch] Reminder Ubuntu Hour

Bruno Roost bruno.roost at sunrise.ch
Sat Jun 11 10:50:59 UTC 2011

Hi Hassan

Am 11.06.2011 05:18, schrieb WaVeR:
> Correct me if I'm wrong but the ubuntu hour can take part any where not
> only in Zürich. Ubuntu hour have nothing to do with local activity
> "Stammtisch" .

You are right. The "ubuntu hour" can take part everywhere. In my
understanding, an "ubuntu hour" is a possibility to bring people in
contact with ubuntu (and ubuntu users). That can be in coffee-shop or at
a event called "Stammtisch". The mean thing, in my opinion, is, to give
the people the possibility to get in contact with ubuntu. As often as
possible, at so many places at possible.

I think, it's contraproductive, if we discuss about change the
places/cities each time. Just organise it at every place as often as
possible, as long as you have people, who wants to do it. Why not
"ubuntu hours" or "Stammtisch" or something else at the same day in
Zürich and Biel or somwhere else?
I'm not able to visit an event in Biel or St. Gallen or Chur during the
week, but i can do it in Zürich. And you can do it, for example, in Biel
or Bern?

jm2c

Greetings,
Bruno