[Ubuntu-ch] localized entry page

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Fri Jun 10 08:16:47 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 08:39, Marcus Moeller <marcus.moeller at gmx.ch> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> at yesterdays meeting (hey where have YOU been), Dani had the idea to create
> a page in the wiki for French, Italian and German speakers, so it would be
> easier for non-English speakers to get started.
>
> I imagine a single page for every language, containing the most important
> information and links.

JFYI: all these pages already exist, as I spent a whole weekend
creating a portal since some German-speaking people were complaining a
few years ago. I just wonder why those never actually contributed to
the wiki after my effort... but that is a whole other story :(

Check this mailing list, everything is in the archives, including the
links. AFAIK these pages were never removed, but since I didn't want
to be the only one doing some work I waited for others to contribute
and that never came.

Funny how people reinvent the wheel...

Greetings from Ulm, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org