[Ubuntu-ch] Reminder Ubuntu Hour 20110609

Daniel Stoni dsto at stoni.ch
Thu Jun 9 06:07:03 UTC 2011

Hello Marcus

thank you very much for organizing. In addition to the topics below
there are some points of possible interest which we might want to handle
sooner or later

- last release party wrap-up
- formal status of the community (there were occasional discussions in
the past)
- collaboration with other communities (ubuntuusers), with companies
(canonical), other
- events: open source park (topsoft autumn, bern), other
- budget: I have collected about +300 CHF out of ubuntu dvd activities
(sponsored money) that belong to ubuntu-ch
- swissremix: if/how to continue (download only, dvd, usb sticks,
content/features)

kind regards, dsto
***

Thank you Marcus for In addti