[Ubuntu-ch] Order CDs for the Festival du développement durable in Geneva

WaVeR debian at hispeed.ch
Sat Apr 16 09:12:18 UTC 2011

Hello Samuel,

Le vendredi 15 avril 2011 à 19:19 +0100, Samuel Chenal a écrit :
> So we ordered a conference pack. We thought that it included the 250
> CDs
> mentioned in the Ubuntu site. But I guess that we have to order them
> separately
> now.

I'm not sure but I think you'll receive the CDs after. It's not yet
produced.

We also ordered our LoCo CDs package, so in case you don't receive the
CDs we'll send you some from the LoCo package.

> As we have the event just after the 11.04 release, we may order either
> the 10.04
> (if possible, because it's a LTS) or the 10.10. If it's 100% sure to
> get the
> 11.04 CDs for - let's say - the 6th of May, we could agree with this
> option.

How many 10.04 CDs you want? I have (8 CDs Desktop version and 6 CDs
Server version) If you need a big quantity I'll send a request.

P.S: Try to contact me on freenode  #Ubuntu-ch or #SwissLinux. I'm
almost since years ont both

---
Hassan