[Ubuntu-ch] Ubuntu booth at FrOSCamp

Tribaal tribaal at gmail.com
Fri May 21 15:36:28 BST 2010

Hi Dirk, All,

Since I just moved in the Zürich region, I will be delighted to attend/help
:)

By the way, if you live in the ZH region, please don't hesitate to let me
know if there are regional activities organized, I'm not really up to speed
with this part of Switzerland yet ;)

Also, I'm currently following intensive German classes: if anybody in the
area wants to practice French or English just let me know, we can arrange a
tandem (timeboxed conversation sessions, half German half French/English).

Cheers,

- Trib'