[Ubuntu-ch] OpenExpo Poster

Kim Tucker kctucker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 23:05:33 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Do we need to mention so many previous versions? Maybe only include
versions between Hardy and Lucid (exclude Dapper), progressively reduce
the font size (and grade the font colour light blue to white?) the older
the version (i.e. Hardy Heron smallest to Lucid Lynx biggest) and
include images/icons of the animals - a small heron ... a large lynx.

If this is too late, the poster is still fine :-).

Kim

----