[Ubuntu-ch] Swiss Team Reports for July and Fwd: Monthly Reports

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 27 18:23:43 BST 2010

Hi all,

Please find the current Team Report page here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/TeamReports/10/July

I also started the page for August here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/TeamReports/10/August

Please all, check the July page and add what is missing, the report is
due on Sunday 8

Regards, Myriam.

PS. You can find the summary page here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/TeamReports There is a link to it on
the main wiki page BTW

PPS: Please all see the forwarded Mail below. It would be nice if you
could follow this thread:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/loco-contacts/2010-July/004763.html
and eventually comment on it if necessary. You need to be subscribed
to post to the LoCo-Contacts mailing list, the link is at the bottom.