[Ubuntu-ch] Fwd: Re: Just a question

Bogdan bogdan at tuxien.org
Tue Jan 26 23:03:27 GMT 2010

Hi Severin

Thank you for you answear ... juste one thing if you dont mind, it's
Bogdan and not Bodgan.. :) but don't wory it happes all the time

@MariusMos :
Hi there, are you Romanian ? If you don't mind me asking!
Cause i saw in the wiki that you translate to romanian too .. I'm
Romanian 2 :)

Regards,
Bogdan