[Ubuntu-ch] Fwd: Developer Membership Board election results

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Tue Jan 19 21:17:12 GMT 2010

FYI

Congratulations, Stéphane :)

Regards, Myriam.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Zimmerman <mdz at ubuntu.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 21:15
Subject: Developer Membership Board election results
To: ubuntu-devel-announce at lists.ubuntu.com,
developer-membership-board at lists.ubuntu.com

As elected by the Ubuntu development team, the members of the Developer
Membership Board are now:

Colin Watson
Emmet Hikory
Soren Hansen
Michael Bienia
Stéphane Graber
Richard Johnson
Cody Somerville

They will serve for a 1 year term, helping to welcome new Ubuntu developers
into the project, after which we will hold another election.

Thanks to everyone who volunteered to serve on the board.

--
 - mdz

http://www.fsfe.org