[Ubuntu-ch] Ubuntu in the News

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Fri Jan 15 10:20:20 GMT 2010

Hi all,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 09:22, Theo Schmidt <theo.schmidt at wilhelmtux.ch> wrote:
> Daniel Stoni schrieb:
>> Hello all
>> you might want to have a look at today's press. WOZ has published a full
>> one-pager about Open Source in Switzerland and Ubuntu. During their
>> investigations, they have contacted Markus, Myriam and me.
> Thank you Daniel, also for your excellent statements in the article!

Yes, great complement, you should definitely send both links to the
Ubuntu News Team to reach an even wider public. The mailing list is

<ubuntu-news-team at lists.ubuntu.com>

I also suggest you send it to the Ubuntu Local Community Team Contacts
list <loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com>, the Ubuntu Marketing list
<ubuntu-marketing at lists.ubuntu.com> and put it on our wiki as well.

> This article was partially initiated due to PR efforts by Wilhelm Tux. WOZ
> originally wanted something about a Ubuntu Release Party. I wrote an article
> which is here (in German):
> http://www.wilhelmtux.ch/dateien/Media/InterviewKarmicReleaseParty.pdf
> together with the lovely poster:
> http://www.wilhelmtux.ch/dateien/Media/PosterKarmicReleaseIrisHarmiz.pdf

which should be published on the Wilhelm Tux Website in the news
section IMHO. Else it is known only to insiders.

Regards, Myriam.