[Ubuntu-ch] Ubuntu in the News

Theo Schmidt theo.schmidt at wilhelmtux.ch
Fri Jan 15 08:22:12 GMT 2010

Daniel Stoni schrieb:
> Hello all
>
> you might want to have a look at today's press. WOZ has published a full
> one-pager about Open Source in Switzerland and Ubuntu. During their
> investigations, they have contacted Markus, Myriam and me.

Thank you Daniel, also for your excellent statements in the article!

This article was partially initiated due to PR efforts by Wilhelm Tux. WOZ
originally wanted something about a Ubuntu Release Party. I wrote an article
which is here (in German):
http://www.wilhelmtux.ch/dateien/Media/InterviewKarmicReleaseParty.pdf
together with the lovely poster:
http://www.wilhelmtux.ch/dateien/Media/PosterKarmicReleaseIrisHarmiz.pdf

I sent the article to WOZ but they have done something quite different and as
you will agree much better. However being for the political left, the article
doesn't include many business-related aspects.

Cheers, Theo Schmidt