[Ubuntu-ch] Keyboard Layout in Italian Part of Switzerland?

Wolf Geldmacher wolf at womaro.ch
Thu Jan 14 18:14:36 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to help Dani to get the CH keyboard default problem
solved for the Ubuntu Swiss-Remix DVD.

So far Iv'e got it working for de_CH.

fr_CH as far as I know just has the "Umlaut" and "Accented characters" on the
right hand side of the keyboard switched - no problem there.

But: I do not have the slightest idea what our compatriotes in the Italien
speaking part of Switzerland use...

<shields his head, ready to take a beating and looks ashamed/>

Can you enlighten me, please?

Cheers,
Wolf
--
Just when you discovered the meaning of life, IT changed.