[Ubuntu-ch] Page and date format in US-installation

Simon Schneebeli simon.schneebeli at okko.org
Thu Jan 7 09:26:44 GMT 2010

Hello all,

I have just updated my computer from Ubuntu 9.04 to 9.10 (actually did a
clean install and then copied my files back on my computer).

One thing that I have never managed to configure properly is the
standard page and date format. Since my installation is in US-en, page
format is always Letter, and the date is MM/DD/YYYY instead of DD.MM.YYYY.

I just wondered whether there is any "switch" to easily change this once
and for all and for all programmes without affecting the language settings.

Thanks for any help.

         Simon