[Ubuntu-ch] Who wants to organize the booth? Fwd: Anmeldung OpenExpo 2010 und Ankündigung Open Source Forum 2010

Daniel Stoni dsto at stoni.ch
Mon Jan 4 05:47:24 GMT 2010

Hello all

I will be there at the booth and am available for preparatory work. I
can also have a talk with Erwin in order to get the relevant things done
by January 22.

Erwin, you may contact me directly or via list.

Myriam, too bad to read you're not fine - hope it's not getting too
serious and to have you back in shape soon again.

Happy 2010 to all of you!

Kind regards, Dani
***