[Ubuntu-ch] Ubuntu bad for Scribus?

Daniel Stoni dsto at stoni.ch
Fri Feb 26 13:26:41 GMT 2010

Hello Theo

two comments only:

many people recommend LTS versions for business use. I assess the situation
- and usually recommend to use current or last instead because LTS would be
bad for Ubuntu ;-)

Since at least Jaunty there is a package called scribus-ng with a more
recent version of scribus. This is the edition chosen by default in the
SwissRemix. You might have a look if there is scribus-ng in Hardy also.

Kind regards

Dani
***