[Ubuntu-ch] Poster for Openexpo in Winterthur: your advice is needed!

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon Sep 14 12:15:21 BST 2009

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 13:04, Myriam Schweingruber
<schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> as usual, Iris Harez has made some great work and we have three
> propositions for the poster of our booth:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/Artwork#Openexpo%20Winterthur%2009

Thanks a lot for your votes everybody.  Here are the results:

Lotus (option1) 2 votes
Bamboo (option 2) 4 votes
Plain (option 3) 0 votes

Which means we are going to use the second option with the Bamboo in front :)

Iris, please, can you provide us with a larger version (A1) of option
2? Thanks a lot for your work, you really rock!

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org