[Ubuntu-ch] Fwd: Ubuntu's Campus Plans?

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Tue Mar 17 09:48:09 GMT 2009

Hi Silvan,

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 10:40, Silvan Michael Gebhardt <pcdog at pcdog.ch> wrote:

> Am 17.03.2009 um 10:37 schrieb Myriam Schweingruber:
> regarding the switzerland-wide meeting - what about if we do that planned
>
> enough ahead together with gnupingu?
>
> I think with that we reach some people...
>
> If I say relevant groups this also includes all other groups active in
> the Free Software world, e.g. Swisslinux, GNU Generation, Wilhlem Tux,
> FSFE, ch-open, The Alternative, etc.
>
> I know, I was thinking in terms of who has to organize the event  - I think
> Moira has some power for that kind of stuff - that was my thought...

Good idea, if she can find the time. She certainly has the energy to do so :)
> Bern is OK for me, even Zurich, but I simply need to know at least 2
> months before the event to get everything organized... Guess how often
> I was  notified 2 months before an event (I was not participating by
> default like OpenExpo or Ubuntu RPs) in the last 12 month?...
>
> 0?

Close guess, it was exactly 1.
> PS. Why do you top-post? So much for readability. I read like 100+
> mails a day, and the top-posts are a PITA and take more time to read
> for everybody!
>
> erm....? I think I accidentially hit the forward button.... SORRY!
> now curse me to death... :P

No, I will not, as I am not superstitious and therefore don't believe
in curses :) But I might well cut your throat next time I see you if
you do not stop posting HTML mails immediately... ;) SCNR

Greets, Myriam

--
Protect your freedom and join the Fellowship of FSFE for 2009:
http://www.fsfeurope.org/2009