[Ubuntu-ch] Fwd: Ubuntu's Campus Plans?

Silvan Michael Gebhardt pcdog at pcdog.ch
Tue Mar 17 09:19:40 GMT 2009

Hi Myriam

I could be the representative for the BBW Winterthur - this is not a
university, but still a quite big Berufbuildungsschule of the canton
Zurich  -which I attend...

regarding the switzerland-wide meeting - what about if we do that
planned enough ahead together with gnupingu?

I think with that we reach some people...

I think we could even do that in Fribourgh...then the travel is not
that far for you.... Love to visit that town again anyway ;)

lg
Silvan