[Ubuntu-ch] Ubuntu 9.04 SwissRemix RC]

Daniel Stoni dsto at stoni.ch
Mon Jun 8 13:32:39 BST 2009

Hello Myriam and team

this is valuable information, thanks. I share with you the position
regarding free and non-free components and I'm pretty sure you will
agree with the selection (as I closely work with Theo Schmidt on this).

Interesting to read your comments about L. I have contacted them to
discuss the the status and I hope the talks will bring clarification
about how to proceed (together) in the Ubuntu ecosystem.

Best regards, Dani
***