[Ubuntu-ch] Fwd: Global Bug Jam participation, First Steps

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Thu Feb 19 12:10:23 GMT 2009

FYI. This weekend Ubuntu will have the Global Bug Jam, where LoCo
Teams around the world will gather to jam as many bugs as possible.
Find below the HowTo from Daniel Holbach, the big Ubuntu Bugjaminator.
I did not announce this event earlier, but I'm sure those of you who
follow Ubuntu closely already know about and are prepared to give a
hand. I simply didn't find time to organize something form
Switzerland, any help would be welcome...
Regards

Myriam

PS. I am working more on Upstream bugs lately, especially KDE 4.2 and,
of course, Amarok 2. But this of course gives back better software
downstream :)