[Ubuntu-ch] Technical question

Christopher Dickinson christopher.dickinson at edu.hefr.ch
Wed Dec 2 14:18:07 GMT 2009

Hello,

I was wondering if I could ask you, Swiss Ubuntu Team, the  a question,
if in the case of Ubuntu development, diagrams (such as class diagrams,
sequence diagrams, use case diagrams, etc) are used. We are a class of
IT students at the Ecole d'Ingénieurs in Fribourg, CH, and we were
wondering why we've never come across UML diagrams for open source,
community developed software...

Can you answer this question or perhaps point me in the direction of
someone who could instruct me on this matter?

Many thanks,

Chris

--

Christopher Dickinson