[Ubuntu-ch] IRC-Meeting for RP Jaunty Mongay 6. 4. 09

moira brülisauer moosline at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:12:49 BST 2009

Hi all

there will be a meeting for organising the comimg Releaseparty on
Monday the 6th April 2009

as we decided there will be this time just a party with music,
grilling, beer and so on Sa the 25th April

Topics:

Location:
I was yesterday in the Denk:Mal www.denk-mal.info, discussing with the
people off den Denk-Mal if we can have that location for the RP,
answer positiv.
under the following conditions:
we have to tidy up afterwards,
there will be beer (3 Sfr littles 3,50 grand bottle) and Softdrinks
for free. over the selling of beer the Denk-Mal covers the running
expenses (laufende Kosten) there is a place where we can grill, we
have a simple kitchen, a cave where their is some Soundequipement, so
that we can play free music, in the rez-chaussee we have one or to
romes to cill out with Sofas and so...

The food we have to bring alone on our on

what do you think about?

greets
moira
--