[Ubuntu-ch] Complete the map!

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 28 21:40:50 GMT 2008

Hi all,

some of you have already seen the map on the launchpad page of the
Ubuntu Swiss Users:

https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-swiss-users/+map

please complete the map by clicking on your name and placing yourself
correctly. It's not necessary to place the flag exactly on your house,
put it simply on the town or village where you live, so we have a
great looking map to show.

The big advantage I see in this map is the fact that people can see
who else lives in their region who also uses Ubuntu.

Greets

Myriam

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org