[Ubuntu-ch] The Ibex image I circulated on this list a little while ago

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Fri Oct 3 14:56:05 BST 2008

Hi all,

as Trib's mail didn't get through the size filter, I uploaded the
image to our wiki:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/Artwork
I also renamed the file to "ibexinthemist.png" and saved it in a
loss-less format.
@Trib': could you also provide the author's name so we can put it
together with the image? License link is there already. Thanks

So, artwork people, you have a great pic to work with, make the best of it!

Greets

Myriam

PS. Could one of the admins give me moderation rights too so I could
react if no one is around? Thanks in advance!

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Tribaal <tribaal at gmail.com> wrote:

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org