[Ubuntu-ch] Last Todos before Saturday [Hardy DVDs still available]

Ramon Cahenzli rca at fsfe.org
Fri Nov 14 06:37:11 GMT 2008

Hi Matthias,

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008, Matthias Stuermer wrote:

> In fact I just received today a large parcel of about 200 remaining
> Original DVDs of Hardy Heron Swiss Remix. May I bring them to some place
> tomorrow?

I'm sorry to only get back to you now. To Matthias and all: If you have
any CDs/DVDs and are in the Zürich area near the main station, it would
be great if you could drop them off at the ZHdK main building:

Zürcher Hochschule der Künste
Ausstellungsstr. 60
8031 Zürich

Near the tram stop "Museum für Gestaltung", it's the long grey building
that's attached to the museum.

On the ground floor, room no. 3 is our IT support center, open from 12:00
to 18:00. If you hand one of the guys there the CDs and tell them they're
for me, I can easily get them in time for the RP.

- rca