[Ubuntu-ch] Last Todos before Saturday

WaVeR debian at hispeed.ch
Thu Nov 13 08:01:07 GMT 2008

Hi Folks,

I want to join Carlos and thanks everyone. It will be the same case for
me: "the first RP that I will miss".

This is the first time after 3 years of work that I take a vacation of
more than 5 days ;), in total over 3 years I took only 10 days off ^^ I
let you imagine how many months of vacation I have to take.

Now, I'm preparing my trip to canary islands for 10 days. So again enjoy
and have a lot of fun.

Best regards,

---
Hassan