[Ubuntu-ch] Last Todos before Saturday [Hardy DVDs still available]

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Wed Nov 12 18:58:52 GMT 2008

Hi Matthias and Theo,

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 18:18, Matthias Stuermer
<mailinglists at stuermer.ch> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Am 12.11.2008 13:51, Theo Schmidt schrieb:
>> Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
>>> I ordered and received the CD's for the Party, but almost no 64 bit
>>> versions and only very few Kubuntu ones...
>>
>> I still have hundreds of unlabeled* Hardy Heron Swiss Remix DVDs (32/64
>> bit including Kubuntu/Xubuntu/Edubuntu DE/EN/FR/IT and lots of
>> info/multimedia). These are no longer suitable for installation but
>> still work very well live and for viewing the info. Shall I send some of
>> these somewhere?

Theo, what do you mean by unlabeled? If these are proper Hardy Heron
DVDs I would still consider them suitable for installation, as Ubuntu
8.04 is a LTS release.

> In fact I just received today a large parcel of about 200 remaining
> Original DVDs of Hardy Heron Swiss Remix. May I bring them to some place
> tomorrow?

Matthias, I have no idea, where you could bring them to, re you
talking about Zürich? Then I strongly advise you get in touch with
Ramon Cahenzli from the ZHdK, as the party will be held there. You
might be able to bring the DVDs there.

> PS: Unfortunately I didn't find sponsors for the 8.10 edition. Maybe
> next spring again...

I think we can live with it :) Thanks anyway, Matthias and also Theo,
for all your efforts with the Swiss Remix.

Greets

Myriam

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org